‘Golden Bean’ is the another name of soybean or soy. This legume crop is native to East Asia and Tandle Imports and Exports is ready with Soybean exports. It has become one of the most widely consumed foods in the world.
Fat-free (defatted) soybean meal is a significant and cheap source of protein for animal feeds and many packaged meals. Soybean products are rich source of protein, dietary minerals as well as vitamin B. Also, soybean oil is popular edible oil we use in the kitchen.
Do you know Soybean is the widely cultivated legume?
They contain more protein per acre of the land than any other crop. That’s the one of the many reasons that soybeans are widely cultivated.
10 most popular types of Soybean :
- Aoyu soybean
- Bei 77-6177 soybean
- Belakaya soybean
- Besarabka soybean
- Black Jet soybean
- Brun Matif Rouest soybean
- Butterbean soybean
- Dieckman black soybean
- Envy soybean
- Flambeau soybean
Having soybean in daily meals resulting to get healthy lifestyle. Let’s discuss what are those!!
Health Benefits of Soybean :
Improve metabolic activity – Soybeans are rich source of protein. Hence they are an excellent replacement for red meat, chicken, eggs and fish. These protein ensure re-growth of the body cells.
Weight Gain – Soybean provides decent amount of fibre and protein which help in weight gain. Therefore it is useful for those who want to lose weight as well as ones who want to gain.
Prevent Cancer – The presence of antioxidants are high in soybeans. These antioxidants neutralise free radicals, which are byproducts of cellular metabolism.
Boost Heart Health – Soybeans are source of unsaturated fat, which helps you lower cholesterol.
Boost Digestion – Fibre is an essential part of healthy digestive system. As mentioned above soybean contains high amount of fibres. Hence, eating soybean can boost digestion.
Bone Health – High level of minerals ensure new bones to grow and also speeds up the healing process.
Depending on varieties used in cultivation, the maturity ranges from 50 to 150 days. Harvesting should be done by breaking the stalks on the ground level. Then threshing with the help of Soybean Mechanical Thresher. Now we are ready with soybean exports!!
Soybean Products :
There is a long list of uses of soybean. However, we are going to list some of very important ones. And they are..
- Meat substitutes – Meat alternatives made from soy protein.
- Miso – A rich salty condiment combined with an East Asian culture and aged for a year.
- Cheese – Soy cheese is the substitute for dairy cheese.
- Mayonnaise – Nowadays, there are so many brands of soy mayonnaise are available.
- Milk – Made from soaked, ground and strained soybeans.
- Sauce – A popular dark brown sauce we use in the kitchen especially in Asian cuisine.
- Yogurt – Made from soy milk.
- Textured soy protein or vegetable protein – Chunk made from textured soy flour.
- Tofu – A tofu is like cottage cheese (Paneer) made from soy milk.
- Soybean oil – Everyone knows about soybean oil. Our very favourite edible oil in the kitchen.
- Soybean meal – After solvent extraction of oil from soybean flakes, the remains are toasted and ground with hammer mill. This is one of the major uses of soybeans globally. Over 97% soybean meal production is for livestocks and dogs.