Your hunt for Indian Pomegranate exporter is over now.
Originated in India, now mainly grown in India, Middle East, Spain and America.
The fruit have round shape with a hard, shiny skin outside. From inside, jewel like seeds, Ruby coloured sacs and sweet-juicy flesh.
Indian Pomegranate Export and Availability
We are exporting this superfood all year around.
Look for pomegranate with unblemished, shiny skins. Those that feel heavy for their size are the juiciest. Avoid any with soft.
All you need to do is contact our team. We are leading fruit exporter from India
Did you know ?In ancient culture, the pomegranate blossom was crushed to make a red dye and the peel was used to dyeing leather.
Pomegranate are packed in either 3.5 kg or 5 kg corrugated fibre box. The specification for bulk packaging (5 kg) are as shown in below table.
Pomegranate are stored in the temperature range of 5-10 ℃ and relative humidity of 90-95 %.
Pomegranate is a superfood packed with high antioxidant and vitamins. It always has been highly prized because of its flavour. Pomegranate juice is high in three different types of polyphenols I.e. tennis, anthocyanin and ellagic acid.
- This superfood is loaded with important nutrients.
- The fruit is contains punicalagins and punicic acid that are responsible for most of their health benefits.
- It has impressive anti-inflammatory effects.
- The fruit also help fight prostate cancer.
- Eating this superfood may useful against breast cancer.
- The fruit may lower blood pressure.
- It may help fight arthritis and joint pain.
- Pomegranate juice may lower your risk of heart disease.
- It also help in treating erectile dysfunction.
- It may help improve memory.
- Also it may improve exercise performance.